Brexit: the transition phase
Thursday 13 September
etc Venues County Hall, Westminster Bridge
We are delighted to invite you to our half day conference on Brexit: the transition phase.
The event will explore the implications of the transition phase for the UK.
Speakers and keynotes include:
- David Allen Green, Contributing Editor, Financial Times and Solicitor at Preiskel & Co LLP
- Dr Mary C. Murphy, Department of Government, University College Cork
- Dr Holger Hestermeyer, Shell Reader in International Dispute Resolution, King's College London
- David Henig, Director, UK Trade Policy, European Centre for International Political Economy
- Dr Simon Usherwood, Deputy Director, The UK in a Changing Europe
For a full programme, please visit our website.
Date and time: Thursday 13 September, 9:15am – 1.30pm
For any further questions regarding the event please contact Lizzie Parker at [email protected]